Ministry of Tourism Government of India (Publicity & Events Division) has invited applications for National Tourism Awards 2015-16.
http://www.dramauk.co.uk/?arapyza=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%87%D9%85-%D9%81%D9%8A-%D8%A8%D9%86%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A7%D9%87%D9%84%D9%8A&29a=20 http://gl5.org/?prikolno=%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%A8%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A-autotrading&00a=c7 خيارات السماسرة الثنائية انقضاء الأوقات follow site افضل منصة تداول العملات والذهب http://asect.org.uk/?ilyminaciya=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%AA-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AB%D9%86%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D8%A9-%D8%A5%D8%B4%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AE%D8%AF%D9%85%D8%A9&076=4b Guidelines for awards:
The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India presents National Tourism Awards to various segments of the travel and tourism industry every year. These awards are presented to State Governments / Union Territories, classified hotels, heritage hotels, approved travel agents, tour operators and tourist transport operators, individuals and other private organizations in recognition of their performance in their respective fields and also to encourage healthy competition with an aim to promoting tourism.
The selection of the awardees is made by Committees constituted for the purpose and the decision of the Ministry of Tourism is final and binding. Applications have to be made in proper forms, wherever specified. Unless otherwise mentioned, the entries for the award should have been published or the activities undertaken during the period April, 2015 to March 2016.
The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India reserves the right to change the criteria, the parameters for consideration and all other relevant provisions for selection of Awards from time to time. The decision taken shall be at the sole discretion of the Secretary, (Tourism), Government of India and will be treated as final.
– Last date for receipt of entries in the respective divisions is 05th June 2017
– Entries should be sent as hard copies and strictly in the formats where specified.
– The E-mail IDs are provided only for addressing enquiries and award entries may not be sent on these e-mail IDs.
– Each entry should be accompanied by a 100 word write up on the entry, a high resolution photograph of the award winner or award winning entry of minimum 100 dpi for inclusion in the award brochure, if the entry wins an award. The material should be sent in digital format on CD/USB Drive.
– Each entry should be sent in a sealed packet / envelope containing the entry must have the name and contact details of the organization submitting the entry along with the category for which the entry is being submitted. Entries may be forwarded to respective Divisions in the Ministry of Tourism.
For more, log onto: https://incredibleindia.org/images/docs/nta-guidelines.pdf